The Power of Making Connecting a Priority
The pandemic has made it easy to feel disconnected. Here's what we're doing to stay connected.
Questions we cover in this week's episode:
- Is connecting on social media the same as connecting offline?
- What benefit am I getting from social media? How can I be more purposeful?
- What about a daily phone call instead of a daily post?
- What are some ways to connect offline?
- How to set up a ‘connection exchange’.
- Is time spent connecting ‘work’?
At the end of the episode I warp things up with 3 tips we recommend to help you feel more connected through this time:
- Unscheduled commute or walk and talk time.
- Weekly scheduled calls and catch ups instead of leaving to chance.
- Instead of posting on social media, reach out personally.
We self sponsor Lead Your Tribe. If you'd like to support us check these out:
BootCraft provides a library of creative workout ideas and drills for smart group fitness trainers. Smart because they save time and create better workout their campers love. Check it out.
Fitness Game Zone is the place to go for connection before content. Start every workout, workshop or class by getting people engaged and having fun. Hundreds of plans to choose from. Check it out.
Links to things we mentioned: